Another week, another blog. I skipped a week last week because we didn’t have one due for my class to give everybody a chance to think about changing or modifying their blog ideas, but I believe I am going to keep it how it is since I am having a good time making and eating desserts while talking about some stories that are going on in my life or the world.
My final semester at Radford is flying by already. Next week is my final spring break and I am planning on taking a trip to a couple of places, but nowhere out of the country or far away with the coronavirus sparking up in the United States.
This past week I didn’t do too much. I went to a couple of Radford Men’s Basketball games which they won the Big South Conference in the regular season and now get to host the Big South Tournament at Radford which I hope to get to go watch some. I went back home to see my family for a couple of days over the weekend and mother nature decided to be super cold and snowy, but I got to spend time with them before I go on my spring break. Then, yesterday I went to watch Radford’s home opener baseball game. So I didn’t do too much, but I still got out of the house and enjoy the snowy and cold days and also the warm and sunny days as well.
The fruit pizza a delicious favorite at any dinner party or gathering because it is sweet and also light and refreshing. For the next couple of weeks, I am going to make a couple of delicious easy desserts with using fruit as my main ingredient.
1) Pizza Pan or Cookie Sheet
2) 8-ounce pack of cream cheese sat out to room temperature
3) A roll of sugar cookie dough
4) A teaspoon of vanilla
5) 1/4 cup of sugar
6) A variety of fruits (I prefer bananas, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, and apples)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Spray pizza pan/cookie sheet with oil and press out cookie dough to fill out the pan
3) Bake until golden brown and let it cool
4) Mix the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with a mixer and spread over the cookie dough
5) Slice up fruit and place it top the cream cheese (You can place the fruits however you want to on this dessert. Be creative with it and make some designs that stand out.)
6) Refrigerate for 30 minutes
Thank you for reading and I hope everyone enjoys this EZ dessert. Let me know what you guys think about it and please leave a like or comment and some more ideas to make. I hope everyone has a good rest of their week and enjoys some warm days that are coming up.